Queen Elizabeth Band Parents Association

Trip FAQ's

How do I use my child's fundraising credits to pay for trip expenses?
E-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and indicate that you would like to apply your child's credits to his/her trip expenses. The QEBPA Treasurer will respond letting you know what your remaining credit balance is or your remaining trip expenses owing.

Can I pay for my child's trip electronically?
Yes, if you are registered with QEBPA to submit e-transfers then you can pay trip expenses this way.  If you are not registered sign-up using the e-Transfer sign-up form.

I would like to volunteer for the band trip. Do I need a criminal record check?
Yes. You need to submit the paperwork with Queen Elizabeth's main office. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing.

If I volunteer for the band trip as a Parent Supervisor will my expenses be covered?
Yes. Meals, travel, and accommodation will be either paid for or reimbursed by the QEBPA. Please contact the volunteer coordinator for the trip and they will provide you with more details.