The Queen Elizabeth Band program offers many rich opportunities for students that are made possible through the various fundraising activities offered by the QEBPA. Fundraising allows the students enrolled in the program and their families to earn credits towards band trips and other expenses. As per our QEBPA Fundraising Credit Policy:
- 80% of the profit is held in an account for the individual student
- 20% is to support QEBPA’s general operations and families who are in financial need
|Organization||Volunteer Coordinator||Campaign Dates||Delivery Date|
|Big Chief Meat Snacks||Angela Coverdale||Sep - Jun||Monthly|
|SPUD||Tracey Reed||Annual||As requested|
|Spolumbo's Sausage||Lisa Wasiuta||March||Apr 18|
|Bottle Drive||Sylvie Gazeilles||Mar 26 – Apr 14||Apr 14|
Enjoy a great tasting, high protein, portable snack, year round while supporting the Queen Elizabeth Band Program!
Big Chief meat snacks make an ideal go anywhere, do anything snack. Whether golfing, skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, or just sitting back reading a good book, Big Chief has an exceptional taste that is right for you. When you need to curb a ravenous appetite, Big Chief answers the call.
|Delivery Date||Order received between:|
|October 4 (Delivered)||Sep 5 - 27|
|October 25 (Delivered)||Sep 28 - Oct 18|
|November 22 (Delivered)||Oct 19 - Nov 15|
|December 13 (Delivered)||Nov 16 - Dec 6|
|January 24 (Delivered)||Dec 7 - Jan 17|
|February 21||Jan 18 - Feb 14|
|March 21||Feb 15 - Mar 14|
|April 18||Mar 15 - Apr 11|
|May 23||Apr 12 - May 16|
|Jun 13||May 17 - Jun 6|
Did you know you could support our fundraiser simply by doing your grocery shopping? We're partnering with SPUD.ca to reach our goals! You can help by ordering a box (or 10!) of local, organic produce. Here's how:
1. Create a free account at SPUD.ca. (To track your donations, enter the name of the person you're supporting in "delivery instructions" )
2. Visit spud.ca/fundraising or click Produce Box Fundraising under the Home tab. Add a produce box to your cart. Only produce boxes on the fundraising page qualify for a donation.
3. At checkout, enter the promo code FUNDRAISING and choose our group from the drop-down list. The FUNDRAISING promo code cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same order.
4. Complete your order and receive your healthy produce delivery at home or work.
5. 25% is donated to our fundraiser!
SPUD.ca is a full-scale online grocery store that delivers local, organic food to your home or workplace. SPUD focuses on real, healthy and sustainable produce and gives back to community groups through fundraising initiatives like this one!
It pays to eat organic... And we don't just mean the 25% donation back to our school! When you buy an organic fruit and veggie box, you're feeding your family the healthiest, most nutritious food available:
1. Your food is chemical free! That means grown without pesticides, sewage sludge, genetic modifiers, waxes, or radiation... (scary right?)
2. Your food is tastier! No chemicals means healthy soil and ecosystems, which means more vitamins and minerals in your food... (some chefs even cook only organic for better flavour)
3. Your food supports your neighbour! Our fruits and veggies come from farms you recognize – Poplar Bluff, Gull Valley, YYC Growers... (even in winter, greenhouses mean you can eat local)
Can I submit my order electronically?
Yes, if you are registered with QEBPA to submit e-transfers then your order can be submitted electronically. Register using the e-Transfer sign-up form.
Can I still participate in the fundraiser if I will not be here on the delivery date?
Maybe. Please contact the volunteer coordinator to ask if it is possible to make alternate arrangements.
Can my child pick up my order for me?
Yes. QEBPA is not responsible for lost or stolen products after they have been picked up.
How do I know how many credits are on my child's account?
I would like to volunteer for a fundraiser but I do not want to coordinate one by myself. Is this possible?
Yes. We are happy to have your help! Just e-mail us which fundraiser you are interested in and we will have the volunteer coordinator contact you.
Objectives of QEBPA:
- To encourage and support the development of a strong band program at Queen Elizabeth High School.
- To foster and stimulate the musical education and development of all students enrolled in Queen Elizabeth High School band program.
- To raise funds for afore mentioned objectives and for scholarships and to accept donations, gifts, legacies and bequests for these.